1. PROFESSIONALISM Your personal information is NEVER to be given to clients for any reason.
2. Model agrees to let the TSM Agency use information to properly promote you.
3. Please notify the TSM Agency of any changes in information contained in our records specifically address, telephone number, emergency contact numbers, or physical changes - hair, height, measurements or sizes.
4. You are responsible for calling in to the TSM Agency to check in and make sure we have current and up-to-date information.
5. BOOKINGS (JOBS) When a booking is confirmed, you will be given all necessary details pertaining to the booking at that time. If the details are left on your answering service, you must call to confirm with the TSM Agency. If you are unclear about any of the details regarding your booking, it is your responsibility to contact the TSM Agency immediately.
6. Plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled bookings. You are responsible for being on time and being prepared for every booking. If you are late or a no-show for a confirmed booking, you are responsible for all cancellation, overtime and other costs the client may charge. It is important for you to understand that a client has a great deal of time and money invested in a booking, as well as deadlines to meet.
7. If you should become ill you must call the TSM Agency. We need time to find a replacement. Do not call the client. If you are ill on the day of a confirmed booking and unable to do the job, you must see a doctor and provide the TSM Agency evidence that you did.
8. NO SHOWS are absolutely unacceptable. You do have the option of refusing any assignment offered to you; however, once you have committed to work, you are expected to be there. A NO SHOW ONLY HAPPENS ONCE.
9. Repeat assignments belong to the TSM Agency. When the TSM Agency places you, that assignment and all future assignments with that client belong to the TSM Agency. Any work you receive as a direct result of that assignment (referrals) also belong to the TSM Agency.
10. VOUCHERS & PAYMENTS Do not discuss rates with clients - refer the client back to the TSM Agency if they want to talk about rates. Do not discuss rates with other models - rates are negotiated individually based on experience.
11. The normal turn around time for payment is 7-30 days. The TSM Agency cannot issue payment on a job until the client pays the agency. Do not call the client for payment. The agency does not deduct any taxes from your check.
12. You hereby appoint and engage the TSM Agency, 277 Alexander St #208, Rochester, New York 14607, as my non exclusive agent, related to employment in the fields of modeling, trade shows, promotions, print and elated engagements, as booked by the TSM Agency.
13. You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the TSM Agency. You understand that failure to abide by the policies or other terms of this agreement shall constitute a basis for termination from the TSM Agency. I agree to hold the TSM Agency and its representatives harmless from any and all claims arising from my association with them and release the TSM Agency from any and all liability, claims, losses or damages that result from any association with agency including accidents occurring during modeling assignments, travel, or industry related events.
14. You authorize the TSM Agency to collect and receive payments on your behalf and to submit payment to you via PayPal.
15. You agree to let the TSM Agency negotiate and set rates, obtain employment, negotiate agreements and collect and receive all sums of money in relation to fulfillment of work completed through the agency.
16. You understand that you will be compensated on any bookings through the TSM Agency only after full payment has been received by the TSM Agency and said payment has cleared the account of the agency. In the event the TSM Agency is unable to collect from the client, you agree that you will suffer the loss.
17. You recognize that the TSM Agency is performing services as an agent. You also understand that you are not in employment of the TSM Agency and as an independent contractor, you are responsible for all federal, state and employment taxes.
18. You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and a legally consenting adult.
19. The TSM Agency is a national modeling agency. We display models' photos for marketing purposes and to assist our clients. The TSM Agency does not own or claim to own any personal portfolio content or images uploaded by individual users for individual promotion and profiles.
20. The TSM Agency does not guarantee work. Being included on our site does not guarantee that you will be booked, though we cannot book you for a job without having your profile.
21. There is no cost (nor will there ever be) to be profiled on our website.
22. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Site is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant the TSM Agency and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
23. As a model of the TSM Agency - you may receive email updates and will be contacted by sales members seeking to work with you, and you will receive emails from the TSM Agency. When email is sent and returned with an email bad address, we will attempt to locate a correct address, and failing that your profile will be disabled (if you discover your profile has been disabled because of bad contact information, please contact us with the correct information and we will re-activate your profile.
24. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By your usage of, or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.
25. The TSM Agency reserves the right to change and modify the usage rules as appropriate and without notice.
26. Violation of these Terms and Conditions will terminate any contracts and cause you to be removed from the web site.