& BOOTH BABES
WHAT IS A BOOTH BABE?
A booth babe is a female model hired to staff a booth at a trade show. The term implies a girl who is focusing more on her physical attributes to entice customers rather than her intellect to represent a company. Booth babe is also slang for a booth girl.
Booth babes serve two purposes:
- Attract attention to your exhibit due to their looks
- Assist with activities and demonstrate products
In the early days of trade shows, booth babes elicited a different reaction from attendees. Businesses hired girls to dress sexily, sometimes even in bikinis, even though it had nothing to do with their offerings. They were employed purely to attract attention.
Today, companies that run trade shows have eliminated the stereotypical babe. These girls are professional, though their curves may be emphasized more than other types of promotional models. Think of them as a fun and sexy promo girls.
Let’s establish that when we use the term “booth babe” we are referring to an innocent and friendly name for trade show models. This type of staff has their place depending on the event and target demographic.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE BOOTH BABES?
They Attract Attention
females are used by companies to attract attention to their exhibit. They are are hired for their looks and personality. Booth babes are a perfect solution for events that target a young male demographic or brands that have strong female characters.
Our girls are fun and provide the energy you demand to help your products stand out at a crowded event.
They engage Prospects
Experienced booth babes will engage with your attendees and generate interest in your products. They are invaluable for helping you with the various responsibilities it takes to keep your exhibit running smoothly. Require handing out samples or inputing emails? We you covered.
Expertise That Makes A Difference
TSM Agency booth girls know how to work a crowd with a positive and fun energy that leaves a positive image with consumers. Provide an experience attendees won’t forget.
Our talent has years of experience with some of the world’s most recognizable brands. They know how to bring your products to life.
Our account executives and management team are some of the most experienced in the industry. This means your projects run as smoothly as possible.
Booth babes rates vary because:
1. There are different types of booth girls – particular model titles pay
more. Trade show models command a higher rate than a booth babe. It may seem like semantics but what we call our models indicates their responsibilities.
2. The level of responsibility varies – what do you need your trade show models to do? Memorizing information and being able to speak intelligently about your products takes more responsibility than handing out fliers on a street corner.
3. Supply and demand – the best models work the most jobs. Cities that have more trade shows have a higher demand. Good booth girls are hard to come by and are in smaller supply.
4. Location – location is important. Larger cities have a higher cost of living, and you are competing with other positions that also pay higher wages. NYC trade booth babes, Las Vegas booth babes & Los Angeles booth babes are some of the highest paid girls in the country.
5. The number of hours worked – booth girl prices can be more competitive if there are a high volume of hours being worked. A two-hour show cannot be discounted as the booth babe has just lost the ability to work the entire day for only a small amount of work.
6. Miscellaneous – factors such as individual requests, your brand reputation, the day of the week, and popularity of the show can all influence the rate a booth babe or booth girl is willing to work.
TYPES OF BOTH BABES AND BOOTH GIRL JOBS
Trade show model terminology can vary. To the casual observer, there may not be any difference between a trade show model and a bilingual model. Here are the different types of convention staff and an overview of what they are.
Whatever term you decide to refer to your models as, be assured that our models for hire are excellent when interacting with crowds, and providing visitors with a positive first impression of your exhibit.
Our conference and convention staff can do more than just demo products and scan badges. They have experience learning
information about company’s products and services and will articulate essential information to visitors. They will add value and provide assistance that will positively impact your business.
MODELS FOR HIRE
Create a Buzz With Booth Babes
Our agents are able to attract and interact with customers as well as deal with higher-level aspects of working in a convention booth like collecting information and talking about your offerings.
With over 20,000 models to choose from you will be able to eortlessly find someone who personifies your image. With the TSM Agency, it is easy to find a booth girl with experience promoting in your industry.
Make Your Event a Success
Booth girls will work with your sales representatives to draw attendees to your exhibit and leave a lasting impression.
Our talent will explain basic aspects of the product or service to attendees. Many agents also pass out materials and get contact information from attendees. They catch the attention of consumers and encourage prospects to learn more about you. Team members represent you in attire that matches your message and deliver it with enthusiasm. Many of our models are experienced in sales, customer service, and marketing. We have an extensive network of talent from around the United States and Canada.
A FEW OF OUR GLOWING REVIEWS
Mar 21, 2017 by Ginny
NEED A PRICE QUOTE? CONTACT US!
BOOTH BABE TOP 10’S
Top 10 booth babe industries
- Video games
- Beverage, non alcoholic
- Beverages, alcoholic
- Comic book industry
- Hunting, fishing, and camping
BOOTH BABES AND BOOTH GIRLS
Booth babes dressed in sexy attire will promote a fun and energetic atmosphere and connect with your consumers. Photo opportunities are a great way to connect with customers and increase the chance that your brand is spread through social media.
When deciding on how many agents to hire take two factors into account 1) your exhibit size and 2) The number of attendees. If you have the space and are working an enormous and crowded event, large teams are recommended for their own safety and to reach the maximum number of cunsumers as possible.
5 truths about good booth babes
- Often college educated
- Use their looks to their own advantage
- Serve their purpose well
- Are extremely hard working
- Do convert
WORK WITH US
We’ll do everything we can to make your important trade show a success! One of our experienced account executives will review your requirements, provide a free no-obligation quote.