WHAT IS A PROMOTIONAL MODEL?
Promotional models are employed to generate demand for company, products, service, or brand. By having direct interaction with potential clients, these promo girls can attract customers and increase their interest in your goods or services.
- Physically attractive and approachable.
- A hired to generate demand for a company
Promo girls are very attractive and typically educated in consumer marketing and sales. For special event staffing, a particular type of model may be requested to fulfill certain physical requirements. For example, a company may desire staff to fit into pre-made uniforms they will provide for the girl.
Event staffing requires the monitoring and distributing materials or samples, keeping a positive attitude and engaging consumers. Promo models can be an excellent choice when presenting information and educating individuals about your company. They are essentially the link between buyers and sellers; communicating the benefits of your business to possible customers. Not only do models relay information, but also make your business appealing to consumers.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE PROMOTIONAL MODELS?
They Express Your Brand
Promotional models can be staffed for merchandising and print materials, entertainment marketing and promotional activities. When reflecting your company’s image, hiring an event staffing agency is an excellent choice. Any staff calls for the perfect alignment to your message. Promo girls, for example, will usually promote products at a consumers, while bikini models can be used to promote a fun and flirty image.
They Draw Attention to Brands
When a business is releasing a new food or beverage or trying to market to new buyers for their current offerings, these companies hire promotional models to conduct in-store sampling at grocery stores and liquor stores. Street team marketing uses a similar approach; engaging consumers at public places such as busy streets, shopping centers, conferences, and trade shows.
Expertise That Makes A Difference
TSM Agency promotional models are excellent at interacting with consumers and communicating brand value and differentiators.
Our models have represented some of the world’s largest companies. We feel they will do a great job with yours!
Our account executives and management team are some of the most experienced in the industry. Our background means your projects run as smoothly as possible.
The top 5 reasons you should hire a promotional model
Additional staff – an extra set of hands never hurt
Branding – brand image is important to you
Education – educate consumers
Sales – sell more product
Recognition – stand out in a crowded marketplace
Trust – increase trust in the company
TYPES OF PROMOTIONAL MODELS
Promotional modeling covers a variety of responsibilities and has various names for the different responsibilities. To the average person, all models may be created equal. There are different skill sets and know-how varies amongst our team members. Our goal is to match employees with your objectives.
Regardless of what you are selling or industry you are in, we have the models for hire with the background you demand. Our personnel are adept at interacting with all kinds of consumers and will leave consumers with a positive feeling and lasting impression of a brand.
Promotional models do more than communicating with customers or give away samples. Their capabilities and personality enable them to always keep a positive, high energy attitude. They are used to memorizing benefits and value differentiators and expressing them to your target audience. Event staffing will make any company memorable and positively impact your business.
PROMO MODELS FOR HIRE
Unless you have an ultra niche specific audience, you are going to want to get your offerings in front of as many consumers as possible. You must be where they are and associate your products with positive experiences. You desire a promo model who can express your message and while making it memorable.
Our girls and guys are trained to:
- Represent a brand properly
- Interact with potential customers
- Educate consumers
- Show you off in the best light possible
- Create a memorable experience
A FEW OF OUR GLOWING REVIEWS
Mar 21, 2017 by Ginny
NEED A PRICE QUOTE? CONTACT US!
TSM Agency is alway on the lookout for new talent to present to our clients. Whether you have years of experience or want to give it a try, we recommend you fill out an application today.
TRADE SHOW MODELS – TSM AGENCY
PROMOTIONAL EVENTS BY THE NUMBERS
The following list is based on our staffing experience since 2005. Please note, this list is based on promotions not trade shows or services
Top product events
- Marine & Boat
- Food & Beverages
- Electronics & Electronic Goods
- Cosmetic & Beauty
- Apparel & Clothing
- Education & Training
- Gifts & Handicrafts
- Lifestyle & Fashion
Companies use event staffing to help with promotions and interact with their customers in a more personal way. They are a business to consumer (B2C) marketing tactic.
6 Promotional activity steps
- Identify your target audience
- Invite your audience or go to where they are
- Response management
- Registrations – ideally you will collect contact information or data
- Manage and market to your leads
PROMO EVENT TOP 10’S
10 Event components
- Venue sourcing
- Any audio/video production
- Environment design – if required
- Onsite management
- Design and printing
- PR and publicity
- Giveaways or samples
10 Cool promo events
- 20th Century Fox: The Simpsons Movie 1
- Google: “Building a Better Bay Area.” 2
- Samsung: London Olympics
- Guinness: Guinness Class
- GE : Healthymagination
- Facebook: Facebook IQ Live
- WestJet Airlines: Santa Claus Intern 3
- Zappos: Spin that Wheel
- Red Bull: Stratos 4
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
EVENT STAFFING TIP: PLANNING IS EVERYTHING
Planning a promotional event can be a challenge, especially for small companies. Planning, when done right, can achieve positive results. Promotional marketing include new product launches, partnerships, and any activity that puts you face-to-face with your customers. Getting in front of those who can use what you offer is extremely beneficial in today’s digital age where many companies exist only online.
Planning can go a long way in determining a positive outcome. A few tip to consider:
- Define your goals upfront – Are you looking to increase brand awareness or generate media coverage for a new launch? Are you trying to increase your reputation in particular markets? Having a predefined goal helps to maximizes your time and creates the biggest impact with your targeted audience.
- Define your core message and a plan to demonstrate that messa – You can’t be all things to all people. Are you the hot new company that is disrupting the industry or are you the best tasking or easiest to use? Your message needs to be memorable; you want attendees leaving with a lasting impression of your brand. Once you have your message, how do you demonstrate it? That is the million dollar question. Product demonstrators, promo models, brand ambassadors are the solution. Making sure these models are aware of your core message is important, so don’t forget.
- Social media and follow up need to be prepared in advance – knowing how you are going to get the most out of your marketing by leveraging the Internet and sales follow up are imperative. If your representatives interact with customers, and you didn’t plan for a way to harvest their contact information or provide a call-to-action, then you are missing out on opportunities. Using email addresses, website landing pages, phone numbers, and social media account are proven techniques to keep communication with your customers.
If your hired help acquire new customers, enlarged your customer list or social media presence, then you know your marketing worked. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require promotional models and event staffing!
HOW DO I BECOME A PROMOTIONAL MODEL?
Becoming a promotional model is easy, but it isn’t for everyone. Without related assignments, you must find a way to stand out and get a modeling agency to take a chance and hire you. We have the demand for new talent all of the time. An established agency will require the following to consider hiring you.
How to become a promotional model:
- Fill out a profile – a model application asks all of the questions an agency needs from you. Think of it as your resume, but in a format, the staffing agency can use with their online system. Fill out as much information as possible. Girls with incomplete profiles are often never contacted.
- Have a professional portfolio – you will be required to upload photos of yourself. Photos don’t have to be taken by a professional, but that does help. Many photographers are willing to work a trade, saving you money. Avoid cell phone selfies and make sure you have good lighting if you a friend takes your photos. The best thing to do is look at the types of images other profiles have posted and provide the same.
- Be patient – Because of the good pay, flexible hours, and fun jobs, many girls and guys are looking to become promotional models. Agencies can get hundreds of applications a week. You must exhibit patience and wait for opportunities to apply for a position or until the agency reaches out to you. Take a look at the top industry sites to see if you live in an area with a lot of opportunities.
Modeling is a competitive industry. Thousands of girls apply on a monthly basis. Make the best first impression possible with a complete profile and quality photos. When you work your first job do your best and you will most likely be hired again!
WORK WITH US
We’ll do everything we can to make your important promotional event a success! One of our experienced account executives will review your requirements, provide a free no-obligation quote, and professional model recommendations.